Piety x X x Plenty

Piety x X x Plenty
Aspiring Pin-up Model

Plus Size Profile

Friday, August 26, 2011

Clips4Sale Store, W00T!

So, this week I will be making and making and making videos. Ideas so far are bubble bath play time, self-spanking play time, shaving, strange-object insertion, masked play time, foot massage and pedicure, and then, of course, the oral videos of the hubby and I.

I am very excited!

ALSO.. looks like Puffychicks.com featured me at the beginning of the month and never told me? So odd. But awesome! I googled myself.. >.> hehehe...

Anyway, loves, if you have any ideas about what I should do in my videos, ( I CAN NOT & WILL NOT DO blood, urine, feces, vomit, consensual non-consent or full-bondage with penetration via the rules of the store. Also, nothing illegal.) send me an e-mail @ pietyxxxplenty@gmail.com. Spammers will be sent to the spam folder! lol Or, you could add me on facebook by clicking my badge over there.
=====================>

xoxox

P_I_E_T_Y
Motha-fuckin'
PLENTY

No comments:

Post a Comment