Piety x X x Plenty

Piety x X x Plenty
Aspiring Pin-up Model

Plus Size Profile

Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy, busy, busy butt.

Yeah, that is me.
All my stuff is not doing so great. I should have figured it is all progressive.
So I am looking desperately for another job- of course, I never really stopped doing that, only before I was being more selective. I don't do a job that I don't like, very well. Now, I have put over 20 resumes in all over the place within a 30 mile radius of here and I feel good about what could come as a result.

Something clerical where people aren't looking at me would be good. I don't like covering up my tattoos and piercings. Care giving is the ideal. I wouldn't have to put up with a lot of shit if I could be in a home taking care of one or a few people. Plus, I like to help people. (=

My availability is limited and I want part time so I can still focus on school and get pics done for Southern Charm. I loves my babieses but I am looking forward to a regular break away from them.

Gosh I miss school! I can't wait to start back up with a core class for my major and my minor in October!! (=

OH! We're planning on renaming our REAL BEAUTY concept site, at least, we're thinking about it, and hopefully all of us can get together and organize real soon and make some decisions! I guess all of us are busy, busy butts.

xoxox

Piety Motha Fuckin Plenty

No comments:

Post a Comment